Shipping in 3 to 5 days
This product is no longer in stock
FREE SHIPPING for orders ≥ $100 (tax excl.)
$14,99 for orders ≤ $99,99 (tax excl.)
Secured payments by Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Paypal.
- Premium sliding door track system SLID'UP 160 for 1 partition or pocket door - 70" wide track. Perfect for standard door found in stores.
- Ready-to-install kit including sliding track and parts for ceiling mounting. Wall mounting requires brackets (see options).
- Fluid motion through smooth and silent needle bearing rollers. Convenient: no floor track.
- Recommended max. door width = 35" (900 mm).
- For door thickness = 5/8" to 1-3/4" (16 to 45 mm).
- Track height = 1-5/16" (33 mm). Track width = 1-5/16" (33 mm).
- Door(s) and wall mount brackets not included.
NEW and FREE: all our tracks and aluminum fascia covers can be cut down to accommodate custom opening/door.
Kit includes: 1 x 70" (1,8 m) wide aluminum track - 2 x rollers - 2 x door stoppers (inside track set-up) - 1 x adjustable bottom guide - Screws and assembly instructions.
Optional products and accessories:
- Soft close mechanism for SLID’UP 160: see SU5234
- Sliding door rollers kit SLID'UP 160 for 1 extra door: see SU5208 or SU5198
- Aluminum track SLID'UP 160: see SU5313
- Align 2 tracks together with rail connector bracket SU5241 or SU5242
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
A = on ceiling: kit contains all required parts.
B = on wall with mount brackets and fascia cover: use wall mount brackets SU5233 for door thickness 1-3/4" (45 mm) max. Plan 1 bracket every 20" (500 mm) = 5 brackets for 70" track. For perfect finish, clip on fascia cover SU5220.
C = on wall with mount brackets for DIY wooden fascia cover: use wall mount brackets SU5243 for door thickness 1-3/4" (45 mm) max. Plan 1 bracket every 20" (500 mm).
D = on ceiling with fascia cover: install spacers SU5213 to mount fascia cover SU5220 on ceiling.
|Number of doors|
|Weight capacity per door|
|Maximum door width|
|Type of door|
|Best use for|